Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bigger than I ever thought, this blog - I mean!

There is a new feature on blogger (where this wonderfully exciting blog is hosted) where I can check my blog "stats" in real time.  Now, this has become a bit of an obsession with me.  It's rather exciting for me to see how many people have viewed my blog, and which posting.  I can also see where people have wondered onto this blog from and where they are located.

For those of you that are interested... (I found it very interesting!)
- My most visited post (of all time) is the Craig's List Ad of the Day (where the 68 year old married man was looking for a married woman between the ages of 35 and 55 to DATE) - it's been viewed a crazy 65 times!

- Most of the links to my blog come from facebook (which I assumed), but people have been actually been linked to my site from google, using the following search words - these crack me up!!!

- 29 single and holding
- shaved bald
- 29 single and holding blog
- big bulges
- holding things in big boobs
-http://29singleandholding.blogspot.com
- pants big boobs
- "i love men"
- "smell of a man"
- 29 and single
Lastly, the countries and the people I've spead this corruption to are a lot further than I have thought, look at this list! YIKES
- United States
- Canada
- Japan 
- Denmark
- Germany 
- United Kingdom
- Italy 
- Brazil 
- France 
- Iraq
- Luxembourg
- Taiwan 

- Bangladesh 
- Tunisia
Yeah, don't be surprised if I update you on these statistics because I'm a data girl and I find them fascinating.  But I'll try not to bore you with them.  I just thought some of you would enjoy that this blog is reaching a lot further than I ever thought it would. 

Keep reading and pass it on.  If you have any gripes, any good articles or any issues you want my opinion on - shoot me a comment or an email (I have the link on the page) and I'll fit it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment