Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bisexuality is bogus - usually.

This one might be a wee bit unpopular with some of my peeps out there.  But as you "know" me, I'm not one to shy away from the unpopular opinions.  Hell, I publish a rather sexual blog on the Internet - right?  So work with me here.  And I would also like to point out that I welcome comments and I will respond.  Don't stop reading me just because I'm a bitch - isn't that what makes me fun!

Let me just say here that I love men.  I love everything about them, from their smell (which I've wrote about  in detail before) to their bodies to their junk.  I also highly appreciate the woman, I appreciate the breasts, the woman form, blah, blah blah.  To that end, I love the human form - and the woman form - on myself.  I appreciate it on OTHER woman, but I chose not to touch it.  I'm not attracted to other woman in "that way."  Ok, all that was my disclaimer. 

Now-a-days (and I sound like a VERY old lady when I say that), there seems to be a trend towards bisexuality.  (Please brace yourself, the next couple of sentences, I'm going to give you REAL facts from a real source, if you are not prepared for real facts from this silly blog, just close it now - I won't be offended!)  According to a 2002, National Center for Health Statistics Study, 1.8% of males between the ages of 18 to 44 identified themselves as bisexual, 2.3% as homosexual and 3.9% as "something else."  Of the women questioned, 2.8% identified as bisexual, 1.3% as homosexual, and 3.8% as "something else"  Now, don't get me wrong - I'm very PRO-homosexuality!  I just have a hard time with those claiming to be bisexual.

On the female side, I often see those girls, who are claiming to be bisexual as usually a girl who is just "experimenting" during her college years.   You know the type.  The girls who kiss girls when they are drunk.  Or play with other girls at the frat parties just to turn the other guys on.  The girls that experiment with a lesbian lover just for "fun."  I would imagine these are the lesbians WORST nightmare.  A girl who is just playing with girls for a little bit, and then when she's done she goes back to men.  Talk about a heart break - that's BS. 

On the male side, I assume it's much much different. Those bisexual men are just playing with women as a front for the most part.  Most bisexual men I've seen end up with the gay man - I just wonder if they really are just trying to hide their real feelings because it's not easy being a gay man in this horribly cruel society.  I honestly wish it could be easy for them, and while it's not I wish it was easier accepted. 

So while, bisexuality is probably true in some cases, my guess is it's very few.  Why can't people just accept who they really are.  On EVERY side - gay, lesbian AND straight.  Wouldn't it be nice if it was easier for everyone.

Damn, that was way serious of a post.  Sorry, I'll make the next one better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment