Sunday, September 12, 2010

Filthy Dirty .... music.

You know that kind of music that makes you turn it up super loud, and sing at the top of your lungs.  So loud that the car next to you looks at you like you are a freaking lunatic.  Well, the kind of music I really like is even worse... I like the kind of music that is so nasty, filthy, dirty that you feel like you need a shower after listening to it.  Yeah, I love that shit. 

The dirtier the better.  I like the kind of stuff that you really shouldn't be listening to at work.  But if you do, you have to mute it as soon as anyone else walks in to make sure no one else actually knows the "real you." 

Today, I found a list of these "dirty" songs from one of VH1's great countdowns - you know those silly shows that you can't stop watching.  It's called, "VH1's Most Awesomely Bad Dirty Songs....Ever."  Let me know if you agree/disagree.  If you think songs should be added/deleted.  Maybe we should start a while new list. I cannot be the only one who LOVES dirty music!  Come on people, make some comments and lets share some suggestions about dirty music, you don't even have to share your name....

VH1's Most Awesomely Bad Dirty Songs....Ever List (links are to the MP3 on Amazon if you wish to purchase)

1. Sugar Walls- Sheena Easton
2. Oops (Oh My) - Tweet
3. Lick It Up - Kiss
4. Knockin' da boots - H-Town
5. downtown - SWV
6. My Love Is Like Woah - Mya
7. Sex Bomb - Mousse T. Vs. Tom Jones
8. C'mon Ride That Train - Quad City DJ's
9. Freek N You - Jodeci
10. Whoomp There It Is - Tag Team
11. Bump Bump Bump - B2K
12. I Want Action (tonight) - Poison
13. Dip It Low - Christina Milian
14. Cradle of Love - Billy Idol
15. Come Baby Come - K7
16. Lets Ride - Montell Jordan
17. Figured You Out  - Nickelback
18. I Touch Myself  - Divinyls
19.Do You Think Im Sexy - Rod Stewart
20.  She Blew My Mind (69 Times) - Rick James (bitch!)
21.Splash Waterfalls - Ludacris
22. The Stroke - Billy Squire
23. Tonight - The Band
24. F'ck Me For Free - Akinyele
25. Lets Put The X In Sex - KISS
26. peaches and cream - 112 
27. Pretty Mess - Vanity 6
28. She Bangs - Ricky Martin
29. My Neck My Back - Khia
30. Honey Love - R. Kelly 
31. Touch Me ( I Want Your Body) - Samantha Fox
32. Pony - Ginuwine
33. Naughty Naughty - John Parr 
34. Do Me Baby - Bell Biv Devoe
35. How Many Licks - Lil' Kim
36. Can I Touch You...There - Michael Bolton
37.Get Naked - Methods of Mayhem
38. I Wanna Sex You Up - Color me Badd
39. Physical - Olivia Newton John

No comments:

Post a Comment