Thursday, September 16, 2010

Online Personals Snap Judgements

The world of internet/online dating is just a series of snap judgements followed by first impressions.  I have to tell you, I'm a bitch in the world of snap judgement making and I let no one get away.  While, I might not be any prize someones and I probably wouldn't pass my OWN snap judgement test, I'm still damn hard on others when I first judge their profile.  Some of these categories I provide snap judgements are as follows:

Height:  I'm short, we'll just say much shorter than the average woman, but not yet qualified to be a "little person!" But you know, I damn well judge men on their height, he better be taller than me in my tallest heels (and then a little bit) and that's not asking too much.  And I like wearing tall heals.  If he's not that's 1 strike offense.. 

Body Type: Ohh, here is one that I shouldn't do, but I'm a bitch so I do anyway.  I'm not a skinny girl.  I'm not huge either.  But you know I damn well judge a man based on what he writes in body type.  Especially because you know we all lie a little bit in this type of category, and if he writes anything that anyway indicates that he's a lazy, fat son of a bitch that's a 2-3 strike offense.

Smokes: Yup, I draw the line at smoking.  I hate it.  I just hate it.  Smoking is a 3 strike offense.  Smoking while drinking, 1-2 strike depending on severity. and "trying to quit" still 3 strikes!

Drinking: Believe it or not, I'm not a big drinker.  The last time I drank was over 2 months ago, and I'm still living to regret that night - oops!  Now, I will judge you based on your drinking habits.  Social drinker - good for you.  Binge drinker, bad for you.  Drinker all the time, even worse for you.  Binge or Frequent drinker - that's a 2 strike offense we are just not gonna work and I'm just gonna ignore you. 

Job; I think I'm a bit embarrassed to say this, (Yes, me!) but I've become a fucking elitist.  Yes, I judge you by your job.  Blue coller, yeah, I'll judge you.  I'm not saying it's just - I'm just saying I do.  Which is pretty bitchy since I'm the first white collar person in my family.  That's not saying I'm against the working men and women in the world... wait, I probably am.  God, I am a bitch.  But I do judge based on that so based on your job - 1 strike.

Income: Again, I'm a bitch, but hey.  This is my partner I'm looking for right?  At least I'm willing to admit that I make these snap judgements - I don't see you writing it down, do I?  Income significantly more than me, I jump for joy.  Income about the same that's ok. Income lower - one strike, Income a lot lower two strikes, no income, three strikes - I ain't your suga mama!

Kids: I want kids, I don't want them right now.  So.  if the man wants kids that's awesome.  But if the man already has kids, two strikes, I don't really want a ready made family (although as I get older, I'm probably going to have to revise this policy - damn it for getting older and the available man pool shrinking!!!)

Pets: We all know my obsession with dogs (it might be classified as unhealthy in some countries.  But if a man doesn't like dogs at all - it's an automatic three strikes - yeah, not gonna work

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to learn a weird secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of beautiful women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete