Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Boob Shelf.

I've mentioned it before (and big boobs....) I've got a bigger chest.  I've also mentioned it's positive and negatives.  But today I'm going to talk about a true negative about the big boobs. 

Girls with big boobs have to deal with a phenomena that we refer to as "the shelf."  Our boobs are so large that we cannot even see past the boobs to our feet below by looking straight now - so if our toe nail polish is looking bad - don't blame me - blame the boobs! 

But what's the absolute worst about this "boob shelf is that us girls with large boobs end up catching all kinds of things by this out growth of our body.  Now, if we are wearing a low cut shirt (and remember, "low cut" could just be a slight V-neck for every one else) our cleavage is like a funnel for all kinds of errant food, dirt and all kinds of other things.  At the end of the day when I change for bed and take off my bra it's always interesting.  I can find all kinds of things lodged down in my cleavage - small scraps of food, hair, dirt, even small children that have jumped in for playtime.  You'll never know what's down there.  One of of these days, I hope for a million dollars or at least a lottery ticket worth a couple of mil!  Now, If you I wear more of a higher cut shirt - say a turtleneck or a crew neck - there is a high likelihood of massive food spillage.  For instance, at this very minute I looked down and I have a lovely pink spot or three or five from some yummy watermelon I had for dinner (yes, this was the impetus for this blog posting).  I will also note, that I only had the watermelon.  Granted, I'm also a freaking klutz when it comes eating and such - but damn - this boob shelf catches everything!

So next time you see a girl with a little bit of a mess either around her boob area - just excuse it.  Feel bad for her.  It's not her fault... She has to live with that damn shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment