Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Craig's List Changes - no more "Adult Services!"

So amidst pressure from the United States Attorney Generals office, my favorite website - Craig's List (CL) eliminated the adult services ads from it's website.  Now, if you aren't a CL aficionado like me, you might wonder what these adult service's ads really advertised.  In short - these were ads for prostitution.  Strangely, I didn't know how they were legal in the first place.  But damn, good for these women, and men that they could advertise their services and eliminate the middle man (pimp or whatever) and get right to the consumer.  What a great thing technology is.  Now of course they had to use veiled technology.  I cannot say that I ever used these ads, or really even looked at them - but I applaud those who were in the adult services field and those who wanted to use those adult services. 

Now, explore what's left on Craig's List.  What remains on Craig's List is a lovely little section called - "Casual Encounters."  While CL doesn't specifically define any of it's sections - one can only assume that Casual Encounters is for people to randomly hookup with each other, no strings attached.  You know the deal, I would think the only difference between a "Casual Encounter" and an "Adult Services" type listing would be that an Adult Service would have an exchange of money, right?  One would assume that there it will only be a matter of time before those who are advertising their adult services jump to the casual encounters (some of them are already there!) 

Now, I have to say, that Casual Encounters is one of my favorite places to visit!  The ads/posts in this section are the best for pure entertainment value.  You cannot believe what some people are looking for - and expect to find!  Like, how about this guy....

Breast fixation... seeking to suck - m4w - 34 (dupont)

Good evening. I am an attractive, white male, fit.... about 6 2, 190 or so, and I have always had a pretty serious breast fixation. Ideally, it would be great to meet a girl who likes to have her tits sucked and gets hot off of it. I don't require any reciprocation, although if you wanted more I would likely oblige! Most important though, is a ready and willing set of breasts that like to get sucked. Race is irrelevant, size of breasts not so much important either, so long as you enjoy the action. All I ask is that you are more or less h/w proportionate, although a few extra pounds is fine and maybe even desirable.
Or, there a million of these people, the out of towners looking for a quick hookup (and I'm really having to be careful here!  Some of these ads are extremely explicit and even I'm offended, so I'm trying to be careful!!!

Gaylord - 29 (National Harbor)

Are you staying at the Gaylord or another hotel in National Harbor? I'm looking for cool, clean, discreet guys for some fun. I can host at my room or could maybe come to yours if it's within walking distance. Be white, CLEAN, 18-early 30s. Hit me up and tell me what your stats are, what you're into, and an easier way to contact you other than email tag. Pics are cool too, but not required. I'm 29, stocky build, good looking, discreet. By the way, I love to suck. Hit me up!
All in all - they are very crazy ads.  But if you have time to waste and need a good laugh, and have a thick stomach - check out the casual encounters - they are pretty funny.  You won't be able to believe what people are looking for.  I'm sorry to say that most of them are guys.  I would have to say it's because if a girl wants sex, they can just basically ask for it and don't have to beg online - guys have to work a bit harder.  But if a guy has a kink this might be a place for them to go. 

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually flirting with girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to watch this eye-opening video to find out a weird secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete