Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Drying up... or taking a break from sex.

So the stars have all aligned, or shall I say misaligned and for the past couple of months I have been what we shall call "undersexed."  Yes, believe it or not - this girl - the girl who is, shall we say, a bit obsessed with sex - has been without for months.  It's a bit embarrassing to admit - but it is true.  And I apologize, I almost feel like a fraud to all of you.  Here I am talking about sex, and yet not having it myself!

But I shall continue to write... 

So, back to my non-existent sex life.  So for the last couple of months I've been what we shall call celibate.  You know, I've had a bit of a chastity belt on.  (now, this chastity belt isn't locked tight - it's just on)  Now this belt is a little difficult to get off, but it's not completely secure.  So I'm not out to just go for anyone, taking the belt off that would be too much effort for a one night stand.  But now if I found someone I could keep around for awhile, I could take the effort to take this belt off.  Got what I'm talking about?

How about another way.  When I'm getting sex, oh I'm getting it.  When I'm getting sex (really of any kind) I want it, and I want it all the damn time.  I really can't get enough.  Probably bordering on crazy nymphomaniac.  I got no shame.  I'm not afraid to admit it.  But get me on a dry streak, and after a couple of weeks of no sex and I go into what I shall call hibernation.  Yes, it's like my pussy (and I don't toss that word around causally - it's not a very casual word and I don't really even like the word) - yes my pussy goes into sleep mode.  Yes, believe it or not, during sleep mode, my pussy "dries up" and no longer am I nympho girl.  I love my sex still, but I don't feel the crazy need to have it all the time. 

But uh ohh.  If I get sex again, the whole pattern starts all over again.  So, is it better to stay in hibernation mode and not get any sex or get sex once in awhile and feel the need to get more and not get it.  It's a real toss up and it depends on where I am in the cycle and how I feel.

1 comment: